Pearl Global City Dina is a world class housing scheme that aims to provide state-of-the art projects across Pakistan. The major goal of PGC is to improve the living standards of the community by providing world-class residential facilities and amenities. The mega project offers the best modern city infrastructure, convenience, ease of accessibility, and a fool-proof three layer security system.

Developers and Owner

Miss Naz Saleem Malik is the owner and CEO of Pearl Global City. Ms. Malik aims to provide all the primary and luxury facilities at the doorstep of residents at affordable rates. She is the first Pakistani female to kick start a housing society. PG Developers, known for their highly qualified team of experts, are involved in developing the society to meet the international living standards. They are committed to offering world-class conveniences in this exclusive society.

Location and NOC

The key feature of Pearl Global City is that it is located at G.T Road Dina which is a highly accessible location. It is easy and quick to access all nearby cities, which is highly suitable for frequent travelers. PGC acquired more than 5,000 kanals of land and are working for more land quarry. The NOC of the mega project is approved by Tehsil Municipal Authority (TMA).

Master Plan

The master plan of Pearl Global City Lahore is to provide something unique, including all the deluxe and primary facilities within the society to fulfill the promise of a high quality residential scheme. Furthermore, the society offers the best architecture that supports the wide walkways along with cloud-based streetlights, carpeted roads, beautiful parks, underground electricity and sewerage systems, a grand mosque, a community center, hospitals, schools and availability of all utilities as per international standards.

PGC offers highly affordable payment plan for investors. The reservation can be made with a 25% deposit. The remaining 75% can be paid over 30 monthly instalments.

Good Times

Author

Write A Comment

Pin It